- How Important Is Your Resume?
- Can Employers Reach You?
- Your Social Media Persona and Your Job Hunt
- What If Your Education is Incomplete?
- Can I Put My Company Job Description in My Resume?
- What Do You Put in the Interests Section?
- What About Acronyms?
- A Clever Little Trick for Reapplying
- Are You A Freshly Minted Grad?
- Returning to the Workforce
- How Many Pages in a Resume?
- Phone Screening Tips
- Panel Interview Tips
- How Long Should My Answer Be?
- Smiling–A Technique
- What to Do When They Torture You with Silence
- Your Verbal Presentation (Syntax and Delivery)
- Unconscious Habits in an Interview
- Nerves and How to Quell Them
- Taking Over the Interview
- How to Explain Problems with a Former Employer
- Provide Some Evidence
- What’s a “Seasoned” Candidate to Do?
- When It’s TOO Much Preparation
- Interviewing: A Skill You Need to Learn
- How Do You Deal with a Multi-Step Hiring Process?
- Fine-Tuning Your Attitude
- Getting to Your Interview
- Why You Shouldn’t Be Right on Time
- Focusing Your Answers
- Prepare How Many Interview Answers
- Doing Your Research First-Hand
- Influencing Versus Bragging
Marketing Yourself & Self Employment
- Are Headhunters Sharks?
- Go for Specific Roles
- How Often Do I Post My Resume Online?
- Posting in Plain Text
- A Very Clever Trick for Posting Keywords
- When to Use Risky Marketing Techniques
- Here’s How Two Guys Got Self-Employed
- An Employer Who’ll Hire You–You!
- 3 Steps to Self-Employment
Follow-up & Negotiations
- After Your Interview, What’s Next?
- Send a Thank-You Note
- Why Haven’t They Acknowledged My Resume?
- What’s in a Comp Package?
- Signing Bonuses
- Preventing Identity Theft
Thank you for listening!